Losing body of mails passed through Mailscanner

Rob Keeling rob at RJKEELING.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Aug 19 18:29:41 IST 2003

I have Suse 8.2 running postfix and mailscanner.

If I enable spamassassin and razor after about 100-200 messages I get a
message in /var/log/mail saying spammassassin timed out and was killed...

This seems to lead to only headers being delivered.

Can anyone sugest what might be happening?

I have reduced the number of mail scanner threads to 2 in case it was load
related, but with no change.

Thanks

Rob Keeling
Network Manager