sobig and MS headers - correction

Thomas DuVally thomas_duvally at BROWN.EDU
Tue Aug 19 15:52:25 IST 2003

Upon further investigation, the first point I made is moot.  I don't
think MS cares what the header states as far as scanning goes. I was
reading the part about header appending, etc in the config file and
though it had to do with actual scanning.

BUT, the headers from the virus is there.

Sorry for the "replying to my own post" thing, but I want to be sure
this is correct.