OT Im being bombarded ..

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Tue Aug 19 15:40:42 IST 2003

In Ohio, USA we are getting bombarded to.  It appears that most of our are
coming from 194.126.102.146 which has been blocked in /etc/mail/access.

Matthew

Carl Boberg <carl.boberg at NRM.SE>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
08/19/2003 10:40 AM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list