Rav bug fix MISSING in beta 4.23-5?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Aug 18 21:20:28 IST 2003

What happens if you do it with "." on the end instead of "Mail/"?
The new rav-wrapper should then scan all the files and directories under
the current dir.
The thing I found is that the new version of rav didn't recurse directories
properly.

Hang on, the only version of RAV I can find I have is version 8.1. Can you
mail me (off-list) a copy of the latest version of RAV that you have,
including any licence codes I may need to install it. Obviously this is
only for development purposes.

--
Julian Field