Tracking the wild mailscanner stats

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Mon Aug 18 18:57:17 IST 2003

Hi,

Thanks - I deleted that mrtg.cfg file and now I have graphs.  Just one
other question though.  Why didn't mailstats start from the beginning of
my /var/log/maillog ? It only picked up from the current time.

I have over 25,000 messages in the maillog since 4am yesterday morning
EST, mailstats only shows 5,392.

Perhaps I need to change mailstats.pl to read from the start of the file?

Any ideas?

Thank you again.

Matthew Bowman

Kevin Spicer <kevins at BMRB.CO.UK>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
08/18/2003 01:54 PM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list