Tracking the wild mailscanner stats

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Mon Aug 18 18:22:35 IST 2003

mrtg normally runs as root - there isn't a mrtg user on the machine (I had
mrtg mailscanner stats working before but due to the load I shut that
down).

These are the errors having changed the paths in config.pl:-

/usr/bin/rateup: No such file or directory
Rateup Error: Can't open mrtg/images/mesgs/mesgs-day.png for write
WARNING: rateup died from Signal 0
 with Exit Value 1 when doing router 'mesgs'
 Signal was 0, Returncode was 1
/usr/bin/rateup: No such file or directory
Rateup Error: Can't open mrtg/images/virus/virus-day.png for write
WARNING: rateup died from Signal 0
 with Exit Value 1 when doing router 'virus'
 Signal was 0, Returncode was 1
/usr/bin/rateup: No such file or directory
Rateup Error: Can't open mrtg/images/spam/spam-day.png for write
WARNING: rateup died from Signal 0
 with Exit Value 1 when doing router 'spam'
 Signal was 0, Returncode was 1
/usr/bin/rateup: No such file or directory
Rateup Error: Can't open mrtg/images/load/load-day.png for write
WARNING: rateup died from Signal 0
 with Exit Value 1 when doing router 'load'
 Signal was 0, Returncode was 1