mailscanner and debian woody 3.0

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Mon Aug 18 15:22:09 IST 2003

Check your exim logs to see what happened with the email
(/var/log/exim/mainlog).  Mail should not be sitting in the exim_outgoing
queue unless there was a problem delivering the email.  Since you're using
fetchmail, I assume that exim would be doing local delivery.  Have you
checked your inbox for new mail?

Jason