SpamAssassin not catching spam.

Fri Aug 15 21:29:19 IST 2003

On Friday 15 August 2003 9:20 pm, Denis Croombs wrote:

> Thanks for that, I have done that and the results are:-
>
> [root at ns root]# find / -name spamassassin
> /var/spool/spamassassin
> /etc/rc.d/init.d/spamassassin
> /etc/mail/spamassassin
> /root/.cpan/build/Mail-SpamAssassin-2.55/blib/script/spamassassin
> /root/.cpan/build/Mail-SpamAssassin-2.55/spamassassin
> /root/Mail-SpamAssassin-2.55/blib/script/spamassassin
> /root/Mail-SpamAssassin-2.55/spamassassin
> /usr/bin/spamassassin
> /usr/share/spamassassin
> /usr/local/bin/spamassassin
> /usr/local/share/spamassassin
> [root at ns root]# spamassassin -V
> SpamAssassin version 2.55

My guess is the two entries in the above list:

/usr/bin/spamassassin
/usr/local/bin/spamassassin

Try doing:

/usr/bin/spamassassin -V
/usr/local/bin/spamassassin -V

and see if you get anything interesting...

Antony.

--

Behind the counter a boy with a shaven head stared vacantly into space,
a dozen spikes of microsoft protruding from the socket behind his ear.

 - William Gibson, Neuromancer (1984)