More MS/SA problems

Damien McKenna damien at MC-KENNA.COM
Fri Aug 15 20:17:50 IST 2003

I just did the same process as before to see what was going on, here's what I
got:

[root at secure Mail-SpamAssassin-2.55]# time /usr/sbin/check_MailScanner
Starting MailScanner...
In Debugging mode, not forking...
debug: Score set 0 chosen.
debug: running in taint mode? no
debug: ignore: test message to precompile patterns and load modules
debug: using "/usr/share/spamassassin" for default rules dir
debug: using "/etc/mail/spamassassin" for site rules dir
debug: using "/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf" for user prefs file
debug: Score set 1 chosen.
debug: Initialising learner
debug: is Net::DNS::Resolver available? yes
debug: trying (3) amazon.com...
debug: looking up MX for 'amazon.com'
debug: MX for 'amazon.com' exists? 1
debug: MX lookup of amazon.com succeeded => Dns available (set dns_available
to hardcode)
debug: is DNS available? 1
debug: running header regexp tests; score so far=0
debug: running body-text per-line regexp tests; score so far=1.9
debug: running raw-body-text per-line regexp tests; score so far=1.9
debug: running uri tests; score so far=1.9
debug: uri tests: Done uriRE
debug: running full-text regexp tests; score so far=1.9
debug: Razor2 is not available
debug: DCC is not available: dccproc not found
debug: Current PATH is: /sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
debug: Pyzor is not available: pyzor not found
debug: all '*To' addrs:
debug: all '*From' addrs: ignore at compiling.spamassassin.taint.org
debug: running meta tests; score so far=2.4
debug: is spam? score=2.4 required=10
tests=DATE_MISSING,MISSING_HEADERS,NO_REAL_NAME

real    3m38.143s
user    0m1.490s
sys     0m0.250s

It was taking so long that I just hit ctrl-c.  BAYES is turned off in
spamassassin.  Any idea why it would freeze up like this?
--
Damien McKenna  damien at mc-kenna.com  http://mc-kenna.com/