Scanned but not Delivered - Solved!!

Alpha Network Support Team support at ALPHANET.NET.AU
Fri Aug 15 05:36:46 IST 2003

Dear All,

Thank you very much for all the suggestions! We have discovered that
emails are delivered on changing the entry "DAEMON=yes"  to "DAEMON=no" in
"/etc/sysconfig/sendmail" .

May be the experts can enlight us on the details!

Regards,

Alex

--
Regards,