Clamav-wrapper

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Thu Aug 14 20:44:04 IST 2003

Julian,

(I mentioned this when you were on vacation).  I have to use

--max-files=0 --max-space=0 --max-recursion=0

for some of the zip files my users were sending.  I think that by default,
ClamAV uses some reasonable default for those values attempting to protect
against a DOS.  But since MailScanner already handles this with a timeout, I
thought it better to just disable ClamAV's DOS protection.  I'm not sure
when these options made it into ClamAV, but I'm using version 0.60.

Jason