SQL table creation

Magnusson, Andrew Andrew.Magnusson at COCC.COM
Thu Aug 14 16:50:55 IST 2003

If you're using the extended (new-style) logging, here's a structure dump:

-- MySQL dump 8.22
--
-- Host: localhost    Database: mailscanner
-- Server version       3.23.56

--
-- Table structure for table 'maillog_mail'
--

CREATE TABLE maillog_mail (
  id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  time timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
  msg_id varchar(15) binary default NULL,
  size bigint(20) default NULL,
  from_user varchar(35) default NULL,
  from_domain varchar(35) default NULL,
  subject text,
  clientip text,
  archives text,
  isspam int(1) default NULL,
  ishighspam int(1) default NULL,
  sascore decimal(7,2) default NULL,
  spamreport text,
  PRIMARY KEY  (id),
  KEY msg_id (msg_id),
  KEY from_domain (from_domain,from_user)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

--
-- Table structure for table 'maillog_recipient'
--

CREATE TABLE maillog_recipient (
  id bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment,

--
-- Table structure for table 'maillog_report'
--

CREATE TABLE maillog_report (
  id bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  msg_id varchar(15) binary default NULL,