Freshclam bad viruses.db2 db checksum

NTIN Page Guy pages at ntin.net
Thu Aug 14 15:37:30 IST 2003

Hello Matthew,

I had to change my mirror for ClamAV this morning as well.  It checked for
updates at 6:18am CST with no error, when it checked again at 8:18am
CST it was reporting a bad checksum for viruses.db2

I changed my mirror and all is well again.  I guess they have a
corrupt file up on the mirror clamav.elektrapro.com

Best regards,
Robert B, NTIN                           mailto:pages at ntin.net