Email signing

Thu Aug 14 12:26:28 IST 2003

On Thursday 14 August 2003 12:13 pm, Samuel Luxford-Watts wrote:

> Cool - I have a meeting later to see just how important having a pre-pended
> notice of confidentiality is.

I can imagine what the answer is going to be:  "Even if these things don't
have any weight in law, if we don't start doing it now we'll never be able to
establish a case precedent, so we're going to do it anyway."

Just my cynical 2p...

Antony.

--

Normal people think "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Engineers think "if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet".