unsubscribe Derek Winkler

Thu Aug 14 11:51:29 IST 2003

On Thursday 14 August 2003 11:31 am, Tony Finch wrote:

> Can whoever has admin privileges on this list (is it only Julian?) please
> remove Derek Winkler <dwinkler at algorithmics.com> because he has a broken
> vacation auto-responder that's spamming people that post to the list.

Hmm, it seems to be a slightly intelligent autoresponder (although I agree
it's unhelpfully stupid as well), because I've only had one autoresponse from
him/it even though I've sent several messages to the list.

I replied to him and asked him not to autorespond to mailing list messages,
but at least his autoresponder doesn't seem to reply more than once to a
given poster.

Regards,

Antony.

--

If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it,
we'd be so simple that we couldn't.