SV: eTrust support

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Thu Aug 14 09:19:41 IST 2003

They still dont support RH 9.0
I asked them but they couldnt tell, they just said there working on it... Im
on a list that will give me an email asap its done and I promimse I will
tell the rest of you all..... like Alan said.... its hard to find a cheaper
AV

/Anders