false positive?

Steve Thomas lists at STHOMAS.NET
Tue Aug 12 17:56:10 IST 2003

I have an account @lycos.com which forwards to my regular e-mail. Every message that gets forwarded hits on this rule, which pushes most non-spam messages over the edge. I guess I'll go open a bugzilla report on it...

--
"Manuscript: something submitted in haste and returned at leisure."
- Oliver Herford (1863-1935)