pod2man problem

Steve Thomas lists at STHOMAS.NET
Mon Aug 11 17:00:32 IST 2003

IIRC, this is an i18n problem. Edit your /etc/sysconfig/i18n file and make sure the LANG variable is set to en_US - it's utf8 that's breaking it (and probably a lot of other stuff..).

LANG="en_US"

HTH,
Steve

--
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."
- Mae West (1892-1980)