Mailscanner/Sophos detecting fewer and fewer viruses every day???

Alan Fiebig mailscanner at ELKNET.NET
Fri Aug 8 21:12:02 IST 2003

For what its worth:

Over the past 16 days, my MailScanner has processed 2.9 million emails.
Infection rate was 0.07% running Clam for the 8 days and F-Prot for the last 8 days.
I have yet to record seeing even one mimial infected email.

Since this morning I've been running eTrust, and it is showing an infection rate of 0.13% against 26,000 emails procesed.
Again, not a single mimail seen yet

-Alan