ANNOUNCE: Beta release 4.23-2

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Fri Aug 8 20:12:54 IST 2003

Hi,

I just opened the rpm and see that you didn't apply the patches for smooth
ZMailer usage via rpm...

I left copies of the modified files under
http://baby.com.ar/MailScanner/ModifiedFilesForMailScannerDistribution/ in
the init.d and sysconfig directories.

In the doc directory, you'll find an updated zmailer.shtml installation
instruction.

If you want, just upgrade the init.d and sysconfig scripts and I'll later
complete the doc so you can upgrade the site.

Next week I'll be completely off-line, hopefully skiing in the southern
winter :-)

Regards.

El 8 Aug 2003 a las 12:41, Julian Field escribió:

> I have added support for eTrust.
> I have also greatly improved the flexibility of the "Allowed Sophos Error
> Messages" option so you can specify multiple strings so you can allow for
> lots of different errors it may produce.
>
> Download as usual from
>          www.mailscanner.info
>
> Let me know how you get on.
> --