eTrust support

Alan Fiebig mailscanner at elknet.net
Fri Aug 8 18:21:27 IST 2003

No, I just had not gotten that far down the list yet.

When I typically get into the office in the morning, I have 70-80 messages from the list waiting.

Thanks so much for getting this done! I have it installed, and have been beating it up for the last hour. Works great!

When you finalize the auto-update script, will you incorporate the syslog messages of 'Didn't need updating' or 'Updated'?
I'm running the mailstats package, which uses that string to update the web page with the last date the sig files were updated.

Thanks again!

-Alan