Internet -> Mailscanner -> Exchange 2000

Ugo Bellavance ugob at LINUX.CA
Fri Aug 8 11:51:17 IST 2003

> Anyone would, by any chance, have the config for a postfix mail server?
> transport_maps? I'll try to figure out by myself and let you know if I
find
> it.

I have a similar config with postfix forwarding to an internal server.
Yes, transport_maps is the answer.

where /etc/postfix/transport contains:

domain.com      smtp:destination.server

and has to be hashed with postmap before use.

John.

-----
I think I see my mistake... I edited /etc/postfix.in/transport_maps.

but now my question is: which one of the main.cf should I configure?
/etc/postfix.in/main.cf or /etc/postfix/main.cf?

Thanks,

Ugo