Notifications?

Chris Trudeau-Personal chris at TRUDEAU.ORG
Fri Aug 8 04:51:36 IST 2003

I was reading through the documentation and I stumbled across the actions
section for SPAM.  I was playing with the settings and rules files (which
make all of our lives easier) when I finally ended up with "store" being the
action I opted for SPAM and "delete" for HIGH SPAM.

This is working well, (after learning the hard way that quarantine directory
has to be owned by postfix:postfix :)) exepct that I don't get notified when
a message is received and "stored".  I assume this is by design, however,
I'm curious about whether the system can notify AND store the message with a
notification such as the one used to notify of "stored" messages that are
identified as viruses/filename?

I suppose I'm looking for a SPAM equilvalent for the "Stored Virus Message
Report" variable that is ONLY sent to the ADMIN identified by "Notices
To"...

CT