eTrust support

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Aug 7 23:02:20 IST 2003

I've pursuaded it to install on RedHat 8.0 (the patch on CA's web site
works), and support for it in MailScanner appears to be working just fine.
It's basically just Inoculate renamed, but I have implemented it as a
separate scanner so if they change it in future it won't mean any messy
changes for anyone.

The autoupdate script is currently very simple. I'm very interested to hear
whether this works or not. If it works okay, I'll polish it properly.

There was one other scanner (BitDefender I think) that needed some work, so
I'll try to spend some time on that before releasing another beta. Unless
of course you're dying to get your hands on it now...
--
Julian Field