Translation request

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Aug 7 12:25:36 IST 2003

Please can you do me a big favour and translate all of these into your
favourite languages. They are the 3 messages that are sent in response to
messages containing dangerous content (such as HTML IFRAME tags and stuff
like that).

Sender report:

>From: "MailScanner" <$localpostmaster>
>To: $from
>Subject: Potentially dangerous email rejected
>
>Our email content filters have been triggered by a message you sent:-
>   To: $to
>   Subject: $subject
>   Date: $date
>This message has been rejected. The filters said this:
>$report.
>
>This message contained potentially dangerous content which has been removed.
>
>If you were attempting to send a web page, please try saving the web page
>to a file, and then attach that file to the message instead.
>
>If you have any questions about this, or you believe you have received
>this message in error, please contact the site system administrators.
>
>--
>MailScanner
>Email Virus Scanner
>www.mailscanner.info
>Mailscanner thanks transtec Computers for their support

Content Deleted report:

>This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
>The original e-mail message contained potentially dangerous content,
>which has been removed for your safety.
>
>The content is dangerous as it is often used to spread viruses or to gain
>personal or confidential information from you, such as passwords or credit
>card numbers.
>
>Due to limitations placed on us by the Regulation of Investigatory Powers
>Act 2000, we were unable to keep a copy of the original attachment.
>
>The content filters found this:
>$report
>--
>Postmaster
>Mailscanner thanks transtec Computers for their support

Content Stored report:

>This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
>The original e-mail message contained potentially dangerous content,
>which has been removed for your safety.
>
>The content is dangerous as it is often used to spread viruses or to gain
>personal or confidential information from you, such as passwords or credit
>card numbers.
>
>If you wish to receive a copy of the original email, please
>e-mail helpdesk and include the whole of this message
>in your request. Alternatively, you can call them, with
>the contents of this message to hand when you call.
>
>At $date the content filters said:
>$report
>Note to Help Desk: Look on $hostname in $quarantinedir/$datenumber
>(message $id).
>--
>Postmaster
>Mailscanner thanks transtec Computers for their support

--
Julian Field