spam.blacklist.rules, spam.whitelist.rules, and spam.checks.rules

Devon Harding - GTHLA DHarding at GILATLA.COM
Wed Aug 6 22:00:46 IST 2003

/etc/MailScanner/rules/README
/etc/MailScanner/rules/EXAMPLES

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Douglas [mailto:steve.douglas at SBIINCORPORATED.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 12:57 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: spam.blacklist.rules, spam.whitelist.rules, and spam.checks.rules

Hello, I have attempted for weeks to get a handle on these three files and their associated function, but nothing seems to sink in.  Is there a place someone can direct me that might expand on the issue of white-listing and black-listing?  I have gone round and round the www.mailscanner.info sight.  I think my brain has just farted on this whole concept.

Thanks for your help.  Otherwise, MS is awesome!