{VIRUS?} Re: Updated f-prot not detecting mimail...

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Tue Aug 5 21:52:49 IST 2003

Julian

The path was set to /usr/bin. My clamscan executable is in /usr/local/bin
so I changed the wrapper and restarted mailscanner...

Anything  else I should do?

Thanks

---
Matthew K Bowman Systems Administrator, UDCom
174 Park Avenue West, Mansfield. Ohio 44902
Tel : 419-524-4330 Fax : 419-524-8757
Email : mbowman at udcom.com Web: http://www.udcom.com/

Julian Field <mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
08/05/2003 04:47 PM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list