Updated f-prot not detecting mimail...

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Tue Aug 5 20:56:54 IST 2003

Raymond,

Yes the file is a virus as my Symantec Anti Virus client detected it...
Mind you I did send the e-mail to me from the server as root using pine.
Please send me that mimail.zip file to see if my install detects it

Thank you

Raymond Dijkxhoorn <raymond at PROLOCATION.NET>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
08/05/2003 03:58 PM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list