Need file with mimaila

Gerry Doris gerry at dorfam.ca
Tue Aug 5 16:15:31 IST 2003

> Great so I'm not the only one who isn't seeing it.
> Is this virus as widespread as people claim ?
>
> I've checked the logs on all my gateways and I have yet to receive 1
> message.zip
>
> Uly

When I came into work this morning I must have had 20-30 cleaned messages
in my mailbox...along with a message from our sysadmin warning of email
processing delays.  And that is just me!  Everyone had about the same in
their mail.

It sounds like it got inside before the scanners were updated last Friday.
 The IT group have been tracking down all the infected systems.
Everything appears to be running normally now though.

Gerry