Admin email

Magnusson, Andrew Andrew.Magnusson at COCC.COM
Tue Aug 5 14:53:08 IST 2003

Have you checked that you're using tabs to separate the fields in the line?

Andrew Magnusson
Internet Product Analyst
COCC
1-877-678-0444 extension 640

-----Original Message-----
From: Max Kipness [mailto:mkipness at GENIANT.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 9:50 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Admin email

Well, it still doesn't work. I've got it at the top now. Any other
suggestions. Log still reports: allowing message.zip

Max

--
*** This message originates from COCC, Inc.

If the reader of this message, regardless of the address or routing, is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error and any review; use, distribution, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please delete this e-mail and all files transmitted with it from your system and immediately notify COCC, Inc. by sending reply e-mail to the sender of this message.

Thank you. ***