Sophos Update

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Mon Aug 4 22:20:11 IST 2003

Did you install Sophos using Julian's installation script?

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Of Richard Sidlin
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 3:54 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Sophos Update

I have just downloaded and installed the latest Sophos engine from their
website. When I ran the install, I got the following error:

Aug  4 21:01:02 ns2 Sophos-autoupdate[6540]: Your Sophos installation may be
too old. Please install the latest release of Sophos Aug  4 21:01:02 ns2
Sophos-autoupdate[6540]: Lynx failed with error return 1

Any ideas anyone?

Richard

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the Help
Internet Virus Spam Defence, and is believed to be clean. For details on
having your email scanned email support at helpinternet.co.uk