How to let through innocent messages

Jeffrey Koetsier jkoetsier at CORP.HOME.NL
Mon Aug 4 13:55:59 IST 2003

Nejc Skoberne wrote:

>Hi, list.
>
>I am running Postfix+MS+SA, all the latest stable versions. I grepped
>"Subject" from quarantine directory and I noticed some message weren't
>spam. How can I elegantly forward those messages where they belong?

In the MailScanner.conf is an option to save the quarantined messages as
queue files:
"Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = yes"

If this option is set to yes, you should be able to just move those save
queue files into you postfix queue (I'm not very familiar with postfix)
and they should be re-delivered! Be aware that the mail doesn't go
trough you spam checking again :)

--
Jeffrey Koetsier
Unix Administrator

"I don't believe UNIX is Utopia. It's just the best set of tools around."
-- Dick Haight, Unix Review, Jan. 1985, pg. 117