gmame

Robert A. Thompson ucs_rat at SHSU.EDU
Sun Aug 3 23:15:32 IST 2003

well I wasn't trying to undermine, that is mostly why I asked.  I'm
basically just a silent listener on the list mostly to keep up with
changes, updates, & problems.  Gmane is just a mailing list to nntp
gateway and allows for easy reading of the list with an nntp reader as
opposed to filtering in your inbox.  They also don't expire posts.

If you would rather it not be subscribed there then I won't, however if
you don't mind it would make my life easier.  Once again, I don't want
to undermine anything you are doing, as MailScanner has saved my tail a
lot.  Gmane is just an easier way for me to deal with the massive
amounts of info I have to stay up with.

--Robert