spam.whitelist.rules

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Fri Aug 1 20:54:14 IST 2003

Ken,

I saved the earlier thread about this and am just getting ready to attempt
it here, but I'm also looking to add detailed log processing and a web
interface for the logs.  Are you by any chance using sql logging and
Mailwatch with this set-up?  I was wondering whether the modified queue-ids
cause any problem for mailwatch...

--
Trever