FW: Striphtml VS attachment and related issues

Ken Anderson ka at PACIFIC.NET
Fri Aug 1 17:34:03 IST 2003

It's always placed in an attachment. Browsers may display attachments
inline though, so it's not terribly effective.

With the new panic about the direct x midi vulnerability, maybe we need
to add:

deny    \.mid$          Possible directx/directshow attack

But that will break those awful greeting cards...

It would be nice if there was a "zip" option to the Spam Action.
Then you could do "deliver zip" for some spam?

Ken