Which is better for use with MS? Sendmail, postfix, exim.......

Samuel Luxford-Watts slwatts at WINCKWORTHS.CO.UK
Fri Aug 1 15:18:03 IST 2003

Hi All,

Just a quick question and I hope it doesn't cause too much traffic to the
list but I was wandering which MTA is best for use with MS and SpamAssassin?
I would also like to config and log using mysql if possible.

I have setup a trial system using Postfix (but not using the sql logging or
configs yet) and this has run fine with few problems in the setup stages so
before I go ahead and use it I just wandered if the others may be better?

Cheers,

Sam