Beta 4.15-12

Wed Apr 30 20:04:19 IST 2003

Hi!

> I have been pretty careful on what changes have gone in, and what have
> stayed out, but some testing by you folks would be much appreciated.

I upgraded from 4.15-9 to 4.15-12 and it seems there is a problem. MS
keeps looping and scanning the same messages. After scanning it seems its
not moving the messages to the outgoing queue dir.

Mailscanner 4.15-9/Sendmail combination on that box.

Did you touch the part of the delivery code ?

Bye,
Raymond.