Mailscanner / Spamassassin working, but not adding headers

Kevin Hanser Kevin at MICA.NET
Wed Apr 30 18:59:27 IST 2003

Already got both of those set to yes, actually...  That's the weird thing.
Everything seems to be working fine, just the extra headers aren't there...

thx

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Dijkxhoorn [mailto:raymond at PROLOCATION.NET]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 11:17
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Mailscanner / Spamassassin working, but not adding headers

Hi!

> However, the headers don't seem to be getting added to the spam
> messages. I've checked and double checked my configuration, and I
> can't figure out what's going on.  I even have the "Always include
> spam report" option set to on, but still no headers.  Is there a way
> to tell Mailscanner to write a more detailed log than what it writes
> in the maillog, so that I might be able to figure out what's going on
> here?  I've done numerous other installations that are all working,
> but this latest one is determined to give me headaches it seems.

There is

# Do you want all spam to be logged? Useful if you want to gather # spam
statistics from your logs, but can increase the system load quite # a bit if
you get a lot of spam. Log Spam = yes

I assume you have this allready turned on?

And also:

# Do you want to always include the Spam Report in the SpamCheck # header,
even if the message wasn't spam? # This can also be the filename of a
ruleset. Always Include SpamAssassin Report = no

You could switch that one to yes