Sophos SAVI problems

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Apr 29 22:28:06 IST 2003

That's the first sign I've ever seen of what is actually a long-standing
bug that dates back to the original 4.00 release. It's only the
languagestrings that ever showed it, or exercised it.

I've just put up 4.15-11 at the same location
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/files/4/rpm/MailScanner-4.15-11.rpm.tar

The only thing that should have changed is the default locations of files
which are left out of the MailScanner.conf file.

--
Julian Field