Clam ...

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK
Tue Apr 29 17:51:38 IST 2003

RETURN CODES
       0 : Database succesfully updated.

       1 : Database is up-to-date.

[then some error codes]

according to man freshclam  BUT it doesn't seem to actually do that!  Seems to return zero whether it updates or not.

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000
business.