LogWatch entries

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Mon Apr 28 15:17:16 IST 2003

Dene,

If you used the ls command did you remember to use the -a flag to show all
file attributes?  .<filename> files will not show up with the -a flag.

Matthew K Bowman

Dene Ulmschneider <dene at DATATECHIE.COM>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
04/28/2003 10:06 AM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list