something else but SpamAssassin

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Mon Apr 28 12:25:56 IST 2003

Julian,

I didn't know whether to write to you directly instead of through the
list but I decided the question (and any anwswer) would also be of
benifit for the rest of the readers.

I am in contact with an organization (active in computer security) who
are writing a replacement for SpamAssassin. The replacement should be
completely written in C to get a performance over perl-based SA.

They know I use SpamAssassin and they would like to cooperate with me. I
have told them that I would be willing to test when and if it could be
used with MS instead of (or next to) SA. Are there special precautions
that should be considered when writing a SA replacement vor MS?

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)