'Include Scanner Name In Reports' query...

Brian May brian at UNEARTHED.ORG
Fri Apr 25 19:43:22 IST 2003

Would something like this do the job?

Replace the "Scanner Name" with Scanner

Also, for some reason, ClamAV likes to add "ClamAV: " infront of infected
files... couldn't remove the scanner name from that.. I dunno...

--[start]-------------------------
*** /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm-orig    Fri Apr 25 09:46:22
2003
--- /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm Fri Apr 25 11:25:06 2003
***************
*** 1845,1850 ****
--- 1845,1857 ----
    $entityreports = $this->{entityreports};
    push @everyreport, values %$allreports;
    push @everyreport, values %$entityreports;
+   foreach my $rep (@everyreport) {
+     if ($rep =~ m/^([A-Za-z0-9-]+)\: /) {
+       $rep =~ s/$1/Scanner/ig;
+     }
+   }
    $report = join('Report: ', @everyreport);