Exim

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 24 16:28:18 IST 2003

At 16:17 24/04/2003, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Today i started playing with Exim, i am stuck with some parts, the rest
>is running fine it seems.
>
>In sendmail is user mailertable to forward mail for a domain (after
>scanning) to a different machine.
>
>Is this possible withing Exim, and if so, how :)
>
>This is for exampe a entry in the sendmail mailertable:
>
>prolocation.net         smtp:[mailstore.prolocation.net]

I have a
>begin routers
>
>manualroute:
>   driver = manualroute
>   transport = remote_smtp
>   domains = *
>   route_list = * foobar.ecs.soton.ac.uk
in my exim_send.conf and it just delivers all mail for all domains onto
foobar.ecs.soton.ac.uk. I guess you can put in a domain name in the
"domains" line.

Tony can probably help you better than me, I never use this stuff in
production, I just know how its internals work and what its queues look
like :-)
--
Julian Field