catching files with a different filename ending than they should have.

Patrick Steiner patricksteiner at BLUEWIN.CH
Thu Apr 24 13:47:43 IST 2003

Julian can you add a function to check the file with the program
"/usr/bin/file". then mailscanner
can detect the right type of the programm and block or allow the file.