MailScanner. and Exchange (Does Linux hold mail?)

Steve Hickel smhickel at CHARTERMI.NET
Thu Apr 24 11:17:35 IST 2003

All,

Thanks again for the help. Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the
Linux box as I have it implemented from yesterday's discussion hold the
mail in the mqueue subdirectory until the exchange box is available to
receive it? In other words, if the exchange box should go down as it did
the other day for a morning due to a hardware issue, will the Linux box
hold the mail and not reject it and then deliver it when the exchange
box is back up or do I need to tweak something to make that happen?

Steve

--
Steve Hickel <smhickel at chartermi.net>