MailScanner.conf options missing

Lush, Richard Richard.Lush at HP.COM
Thu Apr 24 10:48:56 IST 2003

Don't mind me.  I having one of those days!  It does work ok.

Richard

  _____

From: Lush, Richard
Sent: 24 April 2003 09:40
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Hi All,

I've just noticed that my MailScanner.conf doesn't have the latest
options in it.  The upgrade_mailscanner_conf utility does not seem to
copy over new options that have been added.

Anyone else seen this?

Richard

Richard Lush

Consulting and Integration
Security Practice
Reading UK
Email           richard.lush at hp.com <mailto:richard.lush at hp.com>
Mobile           +44 (0) 7788 916941
Office           +44 (0) 118 920 2349
Fax              +44 (0) 118 920 4612

D I S C L A I M E R
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Use of this
communication by others is prohibited.  HP is neither liable for the
proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt nor for any special,
incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever resulting
from receipt or use of this communication.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this
message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and return or
destroy the original message. Thank you.