Sophos "sweep" problem - a funny thing happended...

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Wed Apr 23 15:38:28 IST 2003

I am running MS 4.10-1 although with an old, modified, "sophoswrapper"
script whose contents are shown below.

I fixed the problem by commenting out the "SAV_IDE" lines in this
script. Note also that the LD_LIBRARY_PATH lines are not needed at this
site although I have not commented them out in the script.

---------------- cut here
#!/bin/sh

PackageDir=/usr/local/Sophos
prog=sweep # `basename $0`

#SAV_IDE=$PackageDir/ide
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PackageDir/lib
#export SAV_IDE
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

exec ${PackageDir}/bin/$prog "$@"

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Computing Service, University of Newcastle
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.