Pos

Stephen Swaney Steve at swaney.com
Thu Apr 17 03:27:25 IST 2003

I think I've just about got it working. A few problems with the
documentation / configuration which I'll document once I get it working.

My last (maybe) problem - mail is stuck in the deferred queue. it's put
there and stays.

Apr 17 02:10:41 dell postfix/nqmgr[6361]: 877F86040B9:
to=<warthog at dell.internal>, relay=none, delay=1, status=deferred
(deferred transport)

MailScanner is running

the the MailScanner,conf lines are accurate:

     Run As User = postfix
     Run As Group = postfix

     Incoming Queue Dir = /var/spool/postfix.in/deferred
     Outgoing Queue Dir = /var/spool/postfix/incoming
     MTA = postfix

I'm behind a firewall but I was careful to make sure that Postfix was woring correctly befor I made the MailScanner configurations.

Thanks,

Steve Swaney
Steve at Swaney.com