SpamAssassin Timeouts

Mark Nienberg mark at TIPPINGMAR.COM
Wed Apr 16 19:04:00 IST 2003

I'm not sure how to troubleshoot the timeouts but after I installed
SpamAssassin it timed out for about 10%-15% of the messages.  When I
changed to

SpamAssassin Timeout = 40

from its default value of 30, the problem disappeared entirely.  Maybe a
function of our internet connection speed or the server speed or
something, I don't know.

Mark

--
Mark W. Nienberg, SE